Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tuesday, March 11

Post 1109, Day 69 of 2014
- 1,167 days since I started this blog -

Daily Comment

In penance for yesterday's Daily Comment about how easy my job is, today was very busy.

I guess that's how it goes.

So let me say this: My job is nasty, unpleasant, and the 'man' spends all his day with his foot on my neck.

That ought to quiet things down.


 Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!


 Food and Diet Section
January to June, 2014 Daily Weight
Today's Weight:         203.8 lbs
Previous Weight:        203.8 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:      - 0.0 lbs

Diet Comment
Holding.


Food Log 
Breakfast
A cacao-kale-hemp-chia protein shake (almond-coconut milk, kale, a large egg, raw organic cacao powder, hemp seeds, hemp protein (7g protein), chia seeds, whey powder (24g protein), cinnamon and stevia-inulin blend).

Lunch
Tuna salad  with baby kale, baby spinach, chard, cole slaw mix, and almonds. 

Dinner
Grass-fed hamburger with sauteed onions and mushrooms with tomato-garlic oil and organic Swiss cheese on Ezekiel 4:9 Flax bread. With a side of cole slaw.

Snack
Organic Swiss cheese with almonds - a lot of both!.


Liquid Intake
   Coffee:  24 oz.   Water: 112+ oz. 

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

1 comment: