Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1

Post 875, Day 182 of 2013
- and 913 days since I started this blog -

Daily Comment
I'm back. After a fashion.

I don't have much to say, other than to apologize to anybody who worried about me after missing a few days of posting. Hopefully, I've taken steps to ensure that you have a channel for your concerns in the future.

But I still don't have much to say about much these days, so the Daily Comment awaits my next inspiration.



Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!


 Food and Diet Section
2013 Daily Weight
Today's Weight:         211.4 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:     210.0 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:      + 1.4 lbs

Diet Comment
I don't know. Today's scale result is a little mystifying.

Food Log 
Breakfast
Cocoa-hemp-chia protein shake: Almond milk, a large egg, cocoa, hemp seeds, chia gel, vanilla whey powder (24g protein), cinnamon, vanilla, psyllium and stevia-inulin blend.

Lunch
Wild-caught salmon over Spring Mix, cole slaw mix, with balsamic vinaigrette.

Dinner
Shahi Rajma (red bean curry) on broccoli. Not shown: Pepperoni on coconut Paleo bread.

Liquid Intake   
   Coffee:  32 oz.   Water: 128+ oz.


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy. Danny is cleaning the house, I am taking some time off, Katie is happy and you are coming to visit.

    ReplyDelete