Monday, August 5, 2024

#3266: Monday, August 5, 2024

Post 3266
- 14 years and 218 days since I started this blog -
August 5, 2024
Food and Diet
Today's Weight:                    201.7 
lbs.
Previous Weight (8/2/24):          203.0 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                    -  1.3 lbs.
Diet Comment
actually didn't pay much attention to food this weekend, and wasn't sure what I was going to see at today's weigh-in. I behaved myself (from a food perspective, anyway) pretty well over the weekend, I see.
Food Log
Breakfast
12:15pm: Veggie and cheese scramble with crisped prosciutto, sweet potatoes and Ezekiel 4:9 sprouted grain toast.

Lunch
7:00pm, at the Maplewood Bar & Grill: Caesar salad with shrimp. Didn't eat most of the croutons.

Dinner
11:45pm: Mixed nuts, Swiss cheese, and a Quest bar.

Liquid Intake
   Espressos: 1;  Coffee: 22 oz.;  Water: 72+ oz.; and a big shot of Tullamore Dew.

 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!













No comments:

Post a Comment