Wednesday, May 25, 2022

#2840, Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Post 2840
- 12 years and 145 days since I started this blog -
Food and Diet 
Today's Weight:                    195.7 lbs.
Previous Weight (5/24/22):         195.1 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                     + 0.6 lbs.
Diet Comment
My comment yesterday, that I could be pounds heavier and still be happy with my weight, remains, even as I've crossed above the trend line, which is unrealistically steep, as someone who is not really trying to lose weight. I also think this is a temporary blip caused by my dining out yesterday, and the high-calorie, high-carb nature of my meal. But maybe not. Life's funny that way. You can't know some things. 
Food Log
Breakfast
2:40pm: Chicken chopped salad (rotisserie chicken, shaved parmesan cheese, walnuts, Spring Mix, spinach, cabbage, creamy balsamic vinaigrette).

Lunch
8pm at TGI Friday's: Fish and chips and coleslaw.

Dinner
12:05am: Peanut butter and a Quest bar. Parmesan crisps and guacamole.

Liquid Intake
   Espressos: 2;   Coffee: 0 oz.;  Water: 60+ oz.; and 2 shots of Jameson's Irish whiskey


 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!










No comments:

Post a Comment