Tuesday, July 16, 2024

#3254: Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Post 3254
- 14 years and 198 days since I started this blog -
Food and Diet
Today's Weight:                    202.3 lbs.
Previous Weight (7/15/24):         201.0 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                    +  1.3 lbs.
Diet Comment
I think this gain comes courtesy of my "dessert" at dinner: Peanut butter and a Quest bar. I indulged a stoned hankering for something sweet, and decided a Quest bar would be better than dark chocolate. The dessert was unnecessary - I wasn't hungry - and adding the peanut butter turned it into a calorie bomb.
Food Log
Breakfast
12:55pm:
Super oatmeal and quinoa (steel-cut oats, quinoa, chia seeds, hemp seeds, blueberries, whey protein, walnuts, Greek yogurt, kefir, cacao nibs, nutritional yeast, mushroom powder, cinnamon).
Lunch

Skipped.

Dinner
9:40pm, at Margarita's Cantina: Chicken and pulled beef enchiladas with refried beans and rice, and tortilla chips and dip.

Snack
11:25pm: A Quest bar.

Liquid Intake
   Espressos: 1;  Coffee: 10 oz.;  Water: 56+ oz.; and a shot of Tullamore Dew

 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!













No comments:

Post a Comment