Monday, July 15, 2024

#3253: Monday, July 15, 2024

Post 3253
- 14 years and 197 days since I started this blog -
Food and Diet
Today's Weight:                    201.0 lbs.
Previous Weight (7/12/24):         203.3 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                    -  2.3 lbs.
Diet Comment
I feel good about this weight loss. Most weekends, I gain weight - mostly because I'm not tracking my food. It's a rarity to come out of a weekend with a good loss - to the point where I can't remember the last time it happened. I don't know if this will stick, though it is nice to have a moment below the rising trend line.
Food Log
Breakfast
12:40pm: LEO (lox [smoked salmon], eggs and onions), Ezekiel 4:9 Flax sprouted grain toast with cream cheese and Everything seasoning.

Lunch
6:00pm: Mixed nuts, cottage cheese, and chia gel with blueberries.

Dinner
9:05pm: Burgers and homemade coleslaw, and a salad (shaved parmesan, Spring Mix, cabbage, spinach, tomatoes, ranch dressing). Peanut butter and a Quest bar.

Liquid Intake
   Espressos: 1;  Coffee: 20 oz.;  Water: 64+ oz.; 

 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!













No comments:

Post a Comment