Wednesday, April 10, 2024

#3190: Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Post 3190
- 14 years and 101 days since I started this blog -
At home, March 19, 2024
Food and Diet
Today's Weight:                    195.7 lbs.
Previous Weight (4/9/24):          196.7 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                     - 1.0 lbs.
Diet Comment
That's a good loss, and I am not in doubt as to why: Yesterday was a near-perfect on-plan day, as far as my food was concerned. Not bad in every other way, too.

Food Log
Breakfast
11:25am: A scrambled egg with chili crisps (I only mention this because I bought a big jar and I'm using chili crisps on everything I can - and loving it - now). Overnight oatmeal-quinoa (toasted steel-cut oats, quinoa, chia seeds, hemp seeds, blueberries, Greek yogurt, maple syrup.

Lunch
4:50pm: Dark chocolate peanut butter cups and chili-coated dried pineapple.

Dinner
7:30pm: Kohlrabi 'noodles' with Grandpa's Sauce, chicken and grated parmesan cheese
.

Snack
11:45pm: Sweet potato chips and hummus. Chili-coated dried pineapple.

Liquid Intake
   Espressos: 1;  Coffee: 10 oz.;  Water: 58+ oz.; 

 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!













No comments:

Post a Comment