Thursday, April 4, 2024

#3186: Thursday, April 4, 2024

Post 3186
- 14 years and 95 days since I started this blog -
At home, March 19, 2024
Food and Diet
Today's Weight:                    195.3 lbs.
Previous Weight (4/2/24):          195.9 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                     - 0.6 lbs.
Diet Comment
I haven't figured out why my weight is such a roller-coaster ride since I got back (the smooth part before March 13, 2024 is just a guess/approximation getting me from my weight at the end of November to my weighed date on my return from Winter travels, when I don't weigh myself). My average weight in 2023 was the lowest it's been in at least the last fourteen years. This year, looks like it may be lower yet, even with these odd perturbations.

Food Log
Breakfast
1:15pm:
Veggie omelet (eggs, Dubliner cheese, chopped spinach and kale, mushrooms, onions, peppers) and sweet potatoes with olive oil and Everything seasoning.
Lunch

7:30pm: A Quest bar and almond butter.

Dinner
9:50pm: Quorn grounds (mushroom protein ground beef substitute) with chopped kale and spinach, and marinara sauce, with riced cauliflower
.

Snack
11:45pm: Coconut bites (sweetened coconut, sugar-free dark chocolate, chia, pumpkin and sunflower seeds).

Liquid Intake
   Espressos: 1;  Coffee: 12 oz.;  Water: 50+ oz.; 

 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!













No comments:

Post a Comment