Tuesday, April 2, 2024

#3184: Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Post 3184
- 14 years and 93 days since I started this blog -
At home, March 19, 2024
Food and Diet
Today's Weight:                    196.0 lbs.
Previous Weight (4/1/24):          193.3 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                     + 2.7 lbs.
Diet Comment
I felt a lot better yesterday. That should have been nothing but good news, but my appetite returned, and then some, and I ended up overeating. I ate so much that I ended up with a bad stomach-ache. I was so full, I felt like purging (I didn't). Anyway, all that food yesterday ended up showing up on the scale today, big-time.

Food Log
Breakfast
3:05pm:
Super oatmeal and quinoa (steel-cut oats, quinoa, chia and hemp seeds, blueberries, whey protein, walnuts, Greek yogurt, kefir, cacao nibs, nutritional yeast, cinnamon, maple syrup).
Lunch
Skipped.

Dinner
9:00pm: Turkey and Swiss cheese on Ezekiel 4:9 Flax sprouted grain bread, with sweet potato chips
.

Snack
11:45pm: Coconut bites (sweetened coconut, sugar-free dark chocolate, chia, pumpkin and sunflower seeds).

Liquid Intake
   Espressos: 0;  Coffee: 30 oz.;  Water: 36+ oz.; 

 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!













No comments:

Post a Comment