Thursday, June 11, 2020

#2441: Thursday, June 11, '20: No comment


Post 2441
- 9 years and 163 days since I started this blog -
  
  
Daily Comment
Nothing to say, but it's okay.

Food and Diet 
Today's Weight:                    203.1 lbs.
Previous Weight (6/10/20):         203.6 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                     - 0.5 lbs.
Diet Comment
A ittle more progress.

Food Log
Breakfast
12:30pm: Take-out from Popeye's, the Spicy Chicken Sandwich, which is the only fast-food item I eat now, because I love it. I paired it with steamed brussel sprouts with shaved parmesan cheese, fresh-ground pepper and olive oil.

Lunch
6:15pm: Pork rinds, walnuts and cheddar cheese, and a Quest bar.

Dinner
9:15pm: Chopped salad (arugula, cabbage, chard, kale, spinach, prosciutto, shaved parmesan cheese, balsamic vinaigrette) and a Quest bar.

Liquid Intake
   Espressos: 2;   Coffee: 0 oz.;  Water: 84+ oz.; 


 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment