Tuesday, June 25, 2024

#3239: Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Post 3239
- 14 years and 177 days since I started this blog -
June 12, 2024
Food and Diet
Today's Weight:                    205.4 lbs.
Previous Weight (6/24/24):         205.5 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                    -  0.1 lbs.
Diet Comment
Extending the fail that blasted me to the year's high weight yesterday, but with all on-plan food. Just a lot of it. Too much. And my morning blood sugar test has been a little high two days in a row, too. Yes, I didn't gain any weight. But I need to lose a lot, now. Goal today: Eat lighter, zero-to-very-low carbs.

Food Log
Breakfast
1:15pm: 
Scrambled eggs with chili crisp and furikake seasoning. Crisp prosciutto.

Lunch

Skipped.

Dinner
10:25pm: B.A.S. (sliced chicken, shaved parmesan, walnuts, arugula, cabbage, chard, kale, spinach, ranch dressing).

Liquid Intake
   Espressos: 2;  Coffee: 18 oz.;  Water: 44+ oz.; 

 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!













No comments:

Post a Comment