Friday, August 10, 2018

#2126: Friday, August 10


 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!

Post 2126
- 7 years and 222 days since I started this blog -

Food and Diet 
Today's Weight:                      203.4 lbs.
Previous Weight (8/9/18):            205.7 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                       - 2.3 lbs.

  Diet Comment
Big finish to the week. In the end, a pretty good recovery from the weekend's big gain and below last week's finish. These are the validating days that keep me going (along with the validation I get when I don't follow the plan and my weight goes up)!

Food Log
Breakfast
7:30pm: Purple-green protein smoothie with home-made almond milk, kefir, large organic egg, chia gel, blueberries, kale, spinach, celery, whey powder (24g protein), coconut oil, hemp seeds, hemp protein (7g protein), raw organic cacao powder, moringa leaf powder, fo ti, cinnamon, turmeric, vanilla extract, Dr. Gundry's Vital Reds and stevia-inulin blend.

Lunch
10:30pm, at Dinosaur BBQ: 
Carolina platter: Pulled pork with barbecue sauce and cole slaw on a bun with pickles, chili (beef and bean) and a salad with Dino house bbq dressing.
Dinner
12:30am: Prosciutto, cheddar cheese and a Quest bar.

Liquid Intake
   Espressos: 1;   Coffee: 22 oz.;  Tea: 0 oz.;  Water: 48+ oz.; 

 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment