Tuesday, July 24, 2018

#2115: Tuesday, July 24


 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog. Thank you!
Post 2115
- 7 years and 205 days since I started this blog -

Food and Diet 
Today's Weight:                      202.6 lbs.
Previous Weight (7/23/18):           203.2 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                       - 0.6 lbs.

  Diet Comment
I'm very happy about my ongoing weight loss. Tonight's falafel waffle may not be the best thing, but, you know, it's good, it's cheap (because I'm gigging at Funk'n Waffles), and I was hungry.

Food Log
Breakfast
5:40pm: Purple-green protein smoothie with coconut-almond milk, kefir, large organic egg, chia gel, kale, spinach, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, celery, whey powder (24g protein), coconut oil, hemp seeds, hemp protein (7g protein), raw organic cacao powder, moringa leaf powder, fo ti, cinnamon, turmeric, vanilla extract, Dr. Gundry's Vital Reds and stevia-inulin blend.

Lunch
10:40pm, at Funk'n Waffles:
Falafel Waffle. Where the waffle is made from falafel, the salad sits on top, dressed up in tahini sauce.
Dinner
11:00pm: A Quest bar.

Liquid Intake
   Espressos: 0;   Coffee: 24 oz.;  Tea: 0 oz.;  Water: 52+ oz.; and a shot of Jameson's Irish whiskey.

Please leave a comment when you visit my blog. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment