Monday, September 23, 2024

#3298: Monday, September 23, 2024

Post 3298
- 14 years and 266 days since I started this blog -
September 13, 2024
Food and Diet
Today's Weight:                    200.1 lbs.
Previous Weight (9/20/24):         204.0 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                    -  3.9 lbs.
Diet Comment
I had a great weekend, played a lot (even for me), including in some heat, stayed pretty well hydrated, and didn't indulge. What a great result - look at the chart. I'm LOL-ing out loud (LOL). 

Note: I'm going to New York City tomorrow to see my son on a rare visit East, I'll be back Thursday, so next update will be Friday's.

Food Log
Breakfast
3:10pm: Quorn grounds omelet (eggs, chili crisps, Quorn Grounds (mushroom protein ground beef substitute, marinara sauce, spinach, kale), and shaved parmesan cheese).

Lunch
6:30pm: High-protein, low-carb peanut butter cookie with peanut butter and dark chocolate.

Dinner
9:25pm: Mixed nuts.

Snack
10:45pm: Popcorn.
Liquid Intake
Espressos: 1;  Coffee: 22 oz.;  Water: 68+ oz.; 

 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!













No comments:

Post a Comment