Thursday, October 3, 2024

#3303: Thursday, October 3, 2024

Post 3303
- 14 years and 277 days since I started this blog -
September 21, 2024
Food and Diet
Today's Weight:                    200.5 lbs.
Previous Weight (10/1/24):         199.7 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                    +  0.8 lbs.
Diet Comment
This continues my unwanted bounce off my big loss last weekend, unfortunately. I knew, when I opted for a bag of chips and a container of hummus for dinner, I was going to lose the day. So it goes.
Food Log
Breakfast
2:00pm:
Super oatmeal and quinoa (steel-cut oats, quinoa, chia seeds, hemp seeds, blueberries, whey protein, walnuts, kefir, cacao nibs, nutritional yeast, mushroom powder, cinnamon).
Lunch
6:40pmMixed nuts.

Dinner
9:25pm: Salmon burger on homemade spicy coleslaw, and Spring Mix and tomato salad with balsamic vinaigrette.

Snack
10:45pm: A high-protein, low-carb peanut butter cookie.
Liquid Intake
Espressos: 0;  Coffee: 12 oz.;  Water: 52+ oz.; 

 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!













No comments:

Post a Comment