Friday, September 27, 2019

#2353: Friday, September 27: Still sick. Ugh.


Post 2353
- 8 years and 270 days since I started this blog -
  
Daily Comment
I am still under the weather, as the euphemism for feeling too shitty to get out of bed goes.

I have been taking Advil for Allergies, hoping for a little relief (I am getting a little relief).

My throat is still sore. I have been coughing so much my ribs hurt and I have pulled a muscle in my back (may or may not be related). I have a runny nose (the AfA really did help a little with that).

My only accomplishment today was to go out and pick up a prescription and go to CoreLife Eatery for some chicken bone broth. 

At home, I did manage to do all my daily computer tasks (it now takes almost two hours of actual attentive time to do that - but given my attention span, the real elapsed time is much longer).

I haven't gone out to play since I walked out of practice around 7:30pm Wednesday night, and I probably won't go out tomorrow. 

That's the state of affairs with me.

I am still grateful for my amazing life.

Food and Diet 
Today's Weight:                    197.9 lbs.
Previous Weight (9/26/19):         200.1 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                     - 2.2 lbs.
Diet Comment
After losing more than two pounds yesterday, today I am up just under a pound. So it goes. I'm still below the trend line, at goal weight (for all intents and purposes). I am happy with that.

Food Log
Breakfast
6:00pm, from CoreLife Eatery:
Shiitake mushroom and Roasted Tofu broth bowl: Chicken bone broth, shiitake mushrooms, napa cabbage, shredded kale, roasted tofu, sprouts, ginger, lemongrass, sliced almonds. Fried egg added by me at home. Not shown: A Quest bar.
Lunch
Skipped.

Dinner
Skipped.

Liquid Intake
   Espressos: 2;   Coffee: 0 oz.;  Water: 64+ oz.


 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment