Wednesday, August 21, 2019

#2327: Wednesday, August 21: A brief lament for bands


Post 2327
- 8 years and 233 days since I started this blog -
  
Daily Comment
I miss my bands.

I miss not playing with Modafferi. I get angry and sad when I think about that. I am so disappointed that this thing is gone. I have mostly moved on, but then there are these moments...

I miss I am Fool being a vital unit. The band never functioned well logistically, and all my time with them I have always wanted more playing time with them. But in the current state where our singer is non-functional, and irreplaceable, and we're mostly playing covers, leaves me grieving.

I'm left being grateful for the joys of music-making that I've known in the past, and grateful for the good nights where a little playing reminds me of the constant joy of making music now.


Food and Diet 
Today's Weight:                    201.5 lbs.
Previous Weight (8/20/19):         203.5 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                     - 2.0 lbs.
Diet Comment
Good loss, almost where I was on Monday. Can I hear a bid for 200 by Friday?

Food Log
Breakfast
5:35pm: A grass-fed cowburger with salsa, and olive oil brussel sprouts with bacon and Dubliner cheese, and a Quest bar.

Lunch
Skipped.

Dinner
1:15am: A big chunk of Dubliner cheese, and a Quest bar.

Liquid Intake
   Espressos: 2;   Coffee: 0 oz.;  Water: 84+ oz.; a big pour of Jameson's Irish whiskey.


 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment