Thursday, August 8, 2019

#2319: Friday, August 9: Mistakes


Post 2319
- 8 years and 221 days since I started this blog -
  
Daily Comment
I'm grateful for all my mistakes. I've learned from them, at least some of them.

More importantly, I've survived every one of them. I think about this a lot

My life is something I'm grateful for. Regrets? I have a few, but then again, here I am.


Food and Diet 
Today's Weight:                    201.0 lbs.
Previous Weight (8/8/19):          203.4 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                     - 2.4 lbs.

Diet Comment
Reaffirming the benefits of eating on-plan, I am pleased to have mostly undone the damage of last weekend. Unforeseen circumstances, though mean I'm off to a very bad start to this weekend tonight.

Food Log
Breakfast
2:45pm:
A LEO (lox, eggs and onions). Not shown: Brussel sprouts with balsamic vinaigrette).
Lunch
10:00pm, at Funk'n'Waffles:
Falafel Waffle: falafel mix with Israeli salad and tahini.
Dinner
12:45am: A slice of stuffed pizza from Nick's Original Tomato Pie (the first restaurant I ever ate at after moving to Syracuse), and a Quest bar.

Liquid Intake
   Espressos: 1;   Coffee: 28 oz.;  Water: 74+ oz.; a Bullett bourbon on the rocks and a shot of Jameson Irish whiskey.


 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment