Thursday, August 15, 2019

#2323: Thursday, August 15: Free-writing


Post 2323
- 8 years and 227 days since I started this blog -
  
Daily Comment
I am going to start a new program of free-writing 750 words a day.

Free-writing means stream-of-consciousness, no-editing writing. I have heard it is a very good thing to practice, with some of the same benefits as meditation, and that it can be very beneficial to attaining, maintaining or improving your connection with your unconscious, unaware mind.

That is the kind of mind that I believe really runs the show, most of the time.

On a side-note, I performed my version of Elvis Costello's Alison tonight for the first time. Needs work, but I was happy with the rest of my performance.

I'm just happy to be adding things to my life right now.


Food and Diet 
Today's Weight:                    202.0 lbs.
Previous Weight (8/14/19):         203.5 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                     - 1.5 lbs.
Diet Comment
Another nice loss this week.

Food Log
Breakfast
3:20pm:
Cheese and chia omelet: Dubliner cheese,  chia seeds, free-range eggs, onions, peppers and salsa. Not shown: Salad with arugula, cabbage, chard, kale, spinach and balsamic vinaigrette.
Lunch
Skipped.

Dinner
11:45pm: Cottage cheese and walnuts, Vegetarian Sloppy Joe (Quorn Grounds, Wegman's Grandpa's Sauce, organic greens), and two Quest bars.

Liquid Intake
   Espressos: 1;   Coffee: 16 oz.;  Water: 82+ oz.; 

 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!

2 comments: