Friday, August 21, 2026

#3616, Friday, August 21, 2026

Post 3616
- 15 years and 234 days since I started this blog -
Food and Diet
Today's Weight:                     197.0 lbs.
Previous Weight (8/20/26):          197.1 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                     -  0.1 lbs.
Diet Comment
Nice to end the week with a loss, however small, on Friday. I have been following an intermittent fasting schedule, typically eating within an 8-hour window, for about three weeks now, without changing my meals at all, and am down about two-and-a-half pounds. Not bad given how sedentary I am.
Food Log
Breakfast
12:45pm: Sardine salad (sardines, skyr, mayonnaise, celery, chili crisp) on Ezekiel 4:9 Flax sprouted grains bread. Broccoli.
Lunch
3:30pm: Baby carrots and cottage cheese.
Dinner
7:55pm: Roast beef and sautéed veggies (onions, cabbage, sweet potatoes) with eggs. Peanut butter and an ounce of the Dark Chocolate Lover's 85% cacao chocolate.
Liquid Intake
Espressos: 1;  Coffee: 24 oz.;  Water: 48+ oz.;

 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!













No comments:

Post a Comment