Thursday, August 6, 2026

#3605, Thursday, August 6, 2026

Post 3605
- 15 years and 219 days since I started this blog -
Food and Diet
Today's Weight:                     200.1 lbs.
Previous Weight (8/5/26):           199.2 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                     +  0.9 lbs.
Diet Comment
Another weight gain. While I'm not in a bad place, weight-wise, I am very confused by my recent weight pattern - so far, for all of this year, I've been in a weight gaining trend. Of course, I started from my lowest weight in decades, which came to me courtesy of a series of short-term illnesses during my winter travels. Now, I want to return to those weights, in a healthy way, but so far, it's not working.
Food Log
Breakfast
12:30pm:
High-protein cottage cheese pancakes with high-protein vanilla blueberry sauce.
Lunch
Skipped.
Dinner
7:55pm: Chicken breast on Ezekiel 4:9 Flax sprouted grains bread with coleslaw. Mixed greens, cabbage, lentils, ranch dressing. A Quest bar.
Liquid Intake
Espressos: 1;  Coffee: 16 oz.;  Water: 48+ oz.;

 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!













No comments:

Post a Comment