Post 3604
- 15 years and 217 days since I started this blog -
Net Loss/Gain: - 1.9 lbs.
Diet Comment
Nice loss. I've been a little impatient to see some good movement in this direction. Frankly, the way I've been eating, I expected more loss than I've been seeing. However, I've been practically immobile since Friday night, and my weight should probably be going up. In other words, I'll take the win.
Food Log
Breakfast
12:35pm: Sardines and cream cheese on Ezekiel 4:9 Flax sprouted grains bread, with steamed broccoli.
12:35pm: Sardines and cream cheese on Ezekiel 4:9 Flax sprouted grains bread, with steamed broccoli.
Lunch
4:10pm: Skyr, cacao nibs and walnuts.
Dinner
7:50pm: Semi-veggie pasta bolognese (Quorn Meatless Grounds, high-protein and fiber farfalle bean pasta, chopped kale and spinach, Wegman's Grandpa's sauce, balsamic vinegar, hemp and chia seeds) with peas. A Quest bar.
Liquid Intake
Espressos: 1; Coffee: 22 oz.; Water: 72+ oz.;
Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!
Thank you!


No comments:
Post a Comment