Wednesday, July 29, 2026

#3600, Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Post 3600
- 15 years and 211 days since I started this blog -
Food and Diet
Today's Weight:                     198.6 lbs.
Previous Weight (7/28/26):          200.6 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                     -  2.0 lbs.
Diet Comment
This is the correction I was looking for this week. I'm not sure what happened yesterday. My guess? An anomalous reading. Still, I know that, after weighing myself daily (almost) for fifteen years, I know that the day-to-day differences are both variable and irrelevant. Trends count, any two readings don't.
Food Log
Breakfast
1:00pm: Scrambled eggs and oatmeal.
Lunch
Skipped.
Dinner
7:55pm, takeout from Kabob House:
Vegan Feast Platter (salad, falafel, baba ganoush, hummus, pita bread). Not shown: Quest bar and peanut butter.
Liquid Intake
Espressos: 1;  Coffee: 16 oz.;  Water: 48+ oz.;

 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!













No comments:

Post a Comment