Post 3595
- 16 years and 204 days since I started this blog -
Net Loss/Gain: + 2.0 lbs.
Diet Comment
I am flummoxed. I cannot account for this two-pound weight gain. Also, my blood sugar was higher than usual. My blood pressure was great, though, so there's that. (When I'm at home, I check my blood sugar and blood pressure every time I weigh myself).
Where did this weight come from? I don't think I ate two pounds of food yesterday. Maybe Tuesday's weight was an anomaly, and should have been more than two pounds higher, which is what I was expecting. I don't know. Third base!
Food Log
Breakfast
12:30pm: Prosciutto, cabbage and Swiss cheese omelet with mushrooms, onions and peppers. Also, brussels sprouts.
12:30pm: Prosciutto, cabbage and Swiss cheese omelet with mushrooms, onions and peppers. Also, brussels sprouts.
Lunch
Skipped.
Dinner
7:55pm: Chicken breast on Ezekiel 4:9 Flax sprouted grains bread with guacamole. Salad (mixed lettuce, cabbage, carrots, walnuts, shaved parmesan cheese, balsamic vinaigrette) and sweet potatoes. A Quest bar.
Liquid Intake
Espressos: 1; Coffee: 8 oz.; Water: 44+ oz.;
Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!
Thank you!


No comments:
Post a Comment