Tuesday, July 28, 2026

#3599, Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Post 3599
- 15 years and 210 days since I started this blog -
Food and Diet
Today's Weight:                     200.6
 lbs.
Previous Weight (7/24/26):          199.7 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                     +  0.9 lbs.
Diet Comment
Another surprise at weigh-in. After sweating through an outdoor gig yesterday, and limiting my food intake, I expected a loss, not a gain. I blame eating my last meal at the end of the day, right before going to bed. But what do I know?
Food Log
Breakfast
1:10pm: Prosciutto, cabbage, onion and feta cheese omelet with toasted Ezekiel 4:9 Flax sprouted grains bread.
Lunch
Skipped.
Dinner
7:55pm: Semi-veggie pasta bolognese (Quorn Meatless Grounds, high-protein and fiber farfalle bean pasta, chopped kale and spinach, Wegman's Grandpa's sauce, balsamic vinegar, hemp and chia seeds) with shaved parmesan cheese.
Liquid Intake
Espressos: 1;  Coffee: 22 oz.;  Water: 54+ oz.;

 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!













No comments:

Post a Comment