Wednesday, July 22, 2026

#3594: Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Post 3594
- 16 years and 203 days since I started this blog -
Food and Diet
Today's Weight:                     197.7
 lbs.
Previous Weight (7/13/26):          198.4 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                     -  0.7 lbs.
Diet Comment
It is nothing short of amazing that I lost weight after my six-day trip to LA. I ate restaurant food every day, had desserts every day. True, I did eat very little yesterday, which was a travel/recovery day, but I honestly didn't expect that to undo all the damage I thought I was doing. I'm such a lucky guy. Also, I'm back to Ezekiel sprouted grains bread.

I don't expect to travel much between now and my November winter exit from Syracuse.
Food Log
Breakfast
12:15pm: 
Ken's garbage plate du jour: eggs, high protein farfalle pasta, broccoli, Swiss cheese, mushrooms, onions, peppers.
Lunch
Skipped.
Dinner
8:55pm: Salmon burger on Ezekiel 4:9 Flax sprouted grains bread with guacamole. Coleslaw, sweet potatoes. A Quest bar. And an ounce of the Dark Chocolate Lover's 85% cacao chocolate.
Liquid Intake
Espressos: 1;  Coffee: 8 oz.;  Water: 48+ oz.;

 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!













No comments:

Post a Comment