Monday, September 21, 2026

#3635, Monday, September 21, 2026

Post 3635
- 15 years and 265 days since I started this blog -
Food and Diet
Today's Weight:                     197.2
 lbs.
Previous Weight (9/17/26):          197.2 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                     -  0.0 lbs.
Diet Comment
Usually, this 'no change' weigh-in would not get a comment. But this particular one is unchanged over six days, and that after a long weekend of big restaurant meals and a lot of carbs in New York City. So, remarkable. I'm going to be risking a rise in weight over the next few days with babka from Breads Bakery. I allow myself one per NYC visit, and this is a good one. It will be making an appearance in the food log today, no doubt to a negative effect on my weight, but a positive effect on my mood.
Food Log
Breakfast
1:20pm: Prosciutto, lentils, mozzarella, cabbage omelet. Breads Bakery apple babka.
Lunch
Skipped.
Dinner
7:55pm: An RxBar. Peanut Butter. Breads Bakery apple babka.
Liquid Intake
Espressos: 1;  Coffee: 23 oz.;  Water: 48+ oz.;

 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!













No comments:

Post a Comment