Monday, October 14, 2024

#3310: Monday, October 14, 2024

Post 3310
- 14 years and 288 days since I started this blog -
October 7, 2024
Food and Diet
Today's Weight:                    201.0 lbs.
Previous Weight (10/11/24):        201.0 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                    -  0.0 lbs.
Diet Comment
I didn't expect this result - when I measured my blood sugar before this morning's weigh-in, it was a bit high, which usually means I've eaten (way) off plan - so I must have been good Saturday (not that I remember). I know I didn't toe the line on my diet Sunday, although I started well enough, only to collapse late that evening. Still, no weekend weight gain is a victory.
Food Log
Breakfast
1:50pm: Omelet with three eggs, cheddar cheese, prosciutto, chili crisps, cabbage, mushrooms.
Lunch
Skipped.
Dinner
10:45pm: Miso ramen (ViteRamen high-protein, high-fiber ramen mix) with peas, kale and spinach. Beef jerky (no sugar) and mixed nuts.
Liquid Intake
Espressos: 1;  Coffee: 0 oz.;  Water: 50+ oz.; 

 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!













No comments:

Post a Comment