Monday, May 6, 2024

#3207: Monday, May 6, 2024

Post 3207
- 14 years and 127 days since I started this blog -
April 23, 2024
Food and Diet
Today's Weight:                    201.7 lbs.
Previous Weight (5/3/24):          198.1 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                     + 2.6 lbs.
Diet Comment
Given that I ate very off-plan at times from the start of the weekend (pasta) to the end (chocolate), and, at least on Saturday I ate an incredible amount of calories, I'll have to use the rest of the week to get back on track. I'm planning on doing that, but, we'll see.

Food Log
Breakfast
1:30pm: Melted Swiss cheese sandwich (Ezekiel 4:9 Flax sprouted grain bread) and almond milk chia gel.

Lunch
Skipped.

Dinner
11:45pm: B.A.S. (Spring Mix, baby spinach, cabbage, chicken breast, walnuts, goat cheese, balsamic vinaigrette), a Quest bar and peanut butter, and popcorn.

Liquid Intake
   Espressos: 1;  Coffee: 12 oz.;  Water: 56+ oz.; 

 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!













No comments:

Post a Comment