Wednesday, May 29, 2024

#3222: Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Post 3222
- 14 years and 150 days since I started this blog -
May 19,2024
Food and Diet
Today's Weight:                    199.9 lbs.
Previous Weight (5/24/24):         200.8 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                    -  0.9 lbs.
Diet Comment
I'm very impressed with myself - I did a bunch of traveling this weekend, including a party (reunion) with a gourmet catered spread and pot luck from NYC - and I wasn't shy at the table there. Yesterday I spent the early morning - complete hours before I usually wake up - getting anesthetized, intubated, internally scoped to check my Watchman implant, which left me with a sore throat that got worse throughout the day, but my appetite was unchanged, including a lot of chocolate as a reward for my travails - and yet, I lost weight. Oowee, baby!

Food Log
Breakfast
12:25pm:
Super oatmeal and quinoa (steel-cut oats, quinoa, chia seeds, hemp seeds, blueberries, whey protein, walnuts, Greek yogurt, kefir, cacao nibs, nutritional yeast, mushroom powder, cinnamon).
Lunch
7:00pm: A Quest bar, mixed nuts and Swiss cheese.

Dinner
11:45pm: Lentil and spinach curry on riced cauliflower.

Liquid Intake
   Espressos: 1;  Coffee: 8 oz.;  Water: 48+ oz.; some Jameson's Irish whiskey

 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!













No comments:

Post a Comment