Monday, September 21, 2020

#2507, Monday, September 21, '20: Recliner saga, interrupted


Post 2507
- 9 years and 265 days since I started this blog -
  
  
Daily Comment
The only thing that happened this weekend is something that didn't happen. I didn't get my new recliner.

UPS has been very confusing about the delivery. They said it was out for delivery Saturday, but it was not.

I had to find different friends to help, but I was able to. I have the best friends.

I think I'll get the new recliner in, and the old one out, tomorrow.

Which is when Amazon said, in the first place.

I'm grateful for my friends.


Food and Diet 
Today's Weight:                    208.1 lbs.
Previous Weight (9/18/20):         206.3 lbs.
Net Loss/Gain:                     + 1.8 lbs.
Diet Comment
Another weekend weight gain foreshadowed by Friday's gain over Thursday's weight. I still feel good and hope to follow the pattern I've established of losing weight for the next few days.
Food Log
Breakfast
Food log is suspended until I'm back to preparing my own food.

Lunch
Food log is suspended until I'm back to preparing my own food.

Dinner
Food log is suspended until I'm back to preparing my own food.

Liquid Intake
   Espressos: 0;   Coffee: 16 oz.;  Water: 48+ oz.; 


 Please leave a comment when you visit my blog.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment